Connecting cities for a resilient future
The European Urban Resilience Forum (EURESFO) is a unique platform where cities, organisations and stakeholders can exchange experiences and discuss strategies for the planning of adaptation to climate change and forging urban resilience for local action.
In 2021, EURESFO will take place on 19-20 October as a hybrid event, inviting local and regional institutions from Scandinavia and beyond to a personal exchange in Malmö, Sweden. Those who cannot travel, due to ongoing restrictions, will be able to attend part of the programme through live streaming.
Hygiene and safety measures
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and shared objects (tables, chairs, microphones, etc) – equipments are disinfected between every use
- Good ventilation in all rooms
- Designated COVID-19 responsible persons in the venue
- Improved event signage
- Disinfectant available for attendants
- Fewer seats in the venue to ensure social distancing
- All food is packed and no food will be served buffet style
- Systematic track and trace of all event participants
- Employees and partners protected by complying with the SARS-COV-2-specific occupational safety standard
- All participants will be notified about the applicable safety and hygiene rules